The health of our guests and employees is our top priority, which is why we have adjusted our hygiene measures.
Hygiene and Safety
- In consultation with experts, we have developed extended safety and hygiene concepts. We train our team on the current measures and have intensified cleaning and disinfection activities throughout the hotel.
- To ensure that the official requirements are met and to give you an increased feeling of security, we have introduced voluntary guest restrictions. If necessary, we will offer specific breakfast times.
- We refer to our generally applicable rules of conduct throughout the hotel.
- Our employees in direct contact with guests wear face masks or a face visor and regularly disinfect and clean their hands.
- There is NO mask obligation for guests if the minimum distance to other persons can be observed.
Getting there and Stay
- Please understand that you can only arrive if you have NO Covid-like symptoms.
- During your entire stay, our new rules of conduct apply: Observe a minimum distance to other guests and employees in the entire house - also in the sauna area, breakfast room and ski-storage room. Our service employees in the breakfast area wear face masks or visors.
Service and Kitchen
- Buffets are allowed under special requirements and are offered accordingly.
- At the buffet is a disinfectant dispenser and it is compulsory to wear face masks. We also ask our guests to go to the buffet only table by table.